- We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, click here. You can also contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like Free Gifts, Giveaways, mystery jewellery, final sale items, custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
- If the item doesn't have original packaging, jewellery tags are cut, its not in the same condition upon arrival - then its not eligible for return.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method.
- If you have paid by COD, We will refund you using a payout link which you’ll receive via email or sms. And you can choose whether its UPI, wallet, net banking or a bank account.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.